Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks

I am thankful for a lot of things this year including all the support from my family and friends. I am also thankful for the opportunity I have had here in Greece to experience another culture and travel to all these incredible places. I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving with family, friends, and lots and lots of good food! I also want to say thank you for all the e-mails and messages many of you have sent. It's meant a lot to me and I will be thinking of you. I won't be celebrating the holiday completely alone. There is a pot luck dinner at school that Jamie and I are going to. It's not Grandma's perfectly mashed potatoes and sticky buns but it's better than nothing and I am thankful just to be here having this great experience.

Thank you for following me on this crazy adventure! I really like sharing it with you. It's winding down but it's not over yet, I've still got 26 days to enjoy. This weekend is the last of my planned trips. I'll be going to Turkey with about 5 other students. Yes we did plan to go to Turkey for Turkey day! Sort of. Until next week.

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2009 at 4:34 AM , Blogger DianeTaylor said...

Got your pretty postcard yesterday - loved it!!!
The memory book you put together on this experience is going to be so special :):)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home